Saturday, January 26, 2013

Pin Test #1

So my first pin test is done. It's a bit of a cop out. It was raining all day today. I hate driving in the rain here. In Phoenix people swerve to miss the rain drops and hit you. No thank you! I cheated!  I used things at home I already planned on making.

The pin I copied...



I got 2 candlestick holders, and 2 glass candle holders? at Dollar Tree. I used my BFF of glues! 

 I have to admit I love them. For $4.00 I have 2 awesome things. These will be perfect when they dry for the shelf I bought for my bathroom.


They add the perfect amount of class to my not very classy home.  Next week I promise a better pin!




1 comment:

  1. Love this! Been wanting to try them again, too. I live in Phoenix, too and love the rain, but I always think its funny that it just takes a few drops for lots of accidents to happen... lol

    ReplyDelete